Don’t Wait Till Tomorrow Start Today



Train With A Champion

In November 2022, I competed and won first place in the PCA first timers men's physique competition in Hull. I coached myself and worked really hard for 16 weeks in preparation for this competition. I stuck to a strict nutritional plan and consistently did weight training and cardio to achieve this physique. I attained these results completely naturally and you can too! This shows my dedication to fitness, I practice what I preach!
We will support you on your physical transformation. Reach your goals easily with my online fitness coaching whether it is to shred fat or build muscle. Ditch the fad diets and unstructured workouts and join Sky Online Coach today.


Online Personal Training

A customised training plan that suits YOUR goals and is directly designed by ME.
Flexibility to train ANYTIME and ANYWHERE
Home or GYM.
Nutritional ADVICE that keeps you on track to achieving your HEALTH goals.
Weekly Check-ins to discuss your PROGRESS and receive written or verbal FEEDBACK.
UNLIMITED message support to drive your motivation and keep you ACCOUNTABLE.


To get 20% OFF


Our Packages

Affordable Package

  • Every Month
  • £50
  • Monthly Customised Training Plan
  • Calorie Calculated Meal Plan
  • iOS/Android App with Workout Logging
  • Video Instruction
  • Weekly Check-ins
  • Message Support
  • Motivation Throughout your Journey

Pro Package

  • Every Month
  • £200
  • Competition Prep Coaching
  • Posing Corrections
  • Monthly Customised Training Plan
  • Meal Prep Advice
  • iOS/ Android App with Workout Logging
  • Video Instruction
  • Exercise Technique
  • Correction via Video
  • Instant Message Support
  • Weekly Check-ins
  • 4 Coaching Calls Per Month
Body mass index

What is your Bmi

  • Below 18.5Underweight
  • 18.5-24.9Healthy
  • 25.0-29.9Overweight
  • 30.0-and AboveObese


  • I am a beginner/I haven't exercised in a very long time. Is this programme suitable for me?
    Yes, absolutely! We have a huge variety of fitness levels from beginners to advanced. Your coach will really get to know you and make sure your programme is working for you.
  • Is Online Personal Training effective?
    Online Personal Training can be incredibly effective. We have the tools, knowledge, expertise and passion to help you turn your goals into reality, wherever you are in the world.
  • How long will it take to see the results?
    This varies from one person to the next. Generally speaking you will notice a difference in energy levels and mood within a couple of weeks. Noticeable improvements in strength and fitness tend to take around 4 to 6 weeks.
  • Do I need access to a gym?
    We can adapt your training programme to suit the location of your workout, whether this is at home or in the gym.
  • What if I don't know an exercise?
    Your personalised plans include both a video tutorial and a description of how to perform the exercise. You can also send a video recording of yourself performing the exercise for the coach to give you feedback.
  • Do I need to live in the England?
    No, I work with people from all over the world. 85% of my clients are based in England and the remaining 15% are from the rest of the world.
  • How will I communicate with you?
    We can communicate through my Fitness App or Watsapp whatever is convenient for you.
  • What is your cancellation policy?
    The monthly subscription can be cancelled at any time. All you have to do is just let us know and we will do it for you.
  • How do I pay?
    Please fill the contact us form and I will send you all the details and Paypal link for the payment.
  • I'm ready! How do I get started?
    Fill your details on contact us page and I will give you a call to discuss everything.

Contact Us

Ask Us

Thank you for choosing our online fitness coaching as your preferred fitness destination. We appreciate your commitment to health and wellness, and we are here to assist you in any way we can. If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.